Our goal is to provide high-quality biocompatible dental care with an emphasis on educating patients as well as focusing on safer dental practices and materials. Another key philosophy of our office is to provide a comprehensive approach to our patients overall health by working with like-minded practitioners, such as:
Functional and Naturopathic Medicine Doctors, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, Rolfing practitioners, Herbalists, Personal Trainers, Nutritionists
In our experience, there are not enough dental practices that emphasize compassion and kindness towards patients as well as their impact on the environment and safer approaches. We are committed to making HARMONY a safe, personal and environmentally-friendly practice.
Our philosophical goals:
- To provide unique and individualized dental care
- To educate and inform patients on safer dental protocols
- To offer a compassionate approach towards patients and their needs
- To follow mercury-free environmentally safe practices
Our office design reflects our dedication to the overall health and well-being of our patients, our staff and the environment. Through careful design and attention to detail, we have created a practice that is a healthy and productive place to work; costs less to maintain and operate; and reduces our eco footprint.
– Water used for patients undergoes a three-stage filtration process:
- Stage 1 – Hurley Protector ceramic filter with a 99.99% efficiency.
- Stage 2 – Hurley Ceramic Particle filter with a 99.99% efficiency.
- Stage 3 – Hurley Fluoride filter
– Digital radiographs reduce radiation by up to 90%
– Series 400 Air Purifier: Mercury vapor removal, HEPA filter, UV light to safely remove toxic vapors and microbiological contaminants away from the immediate breathing area of the patient, dentist and assistant
Improved Air Quality through Central Vacuuming
– Combined with an air purifier, CentralVAC provides clinical air quality equivalent to that of a hospital surgery center
– Cleaner air reduces allergic reactions
– Minimal noise interference creates a soothing environment
Elimination of Toxic Materials
– All of our cleaning products are biodegradable with no harsh chemicals
– Low/Zero VOC adhesives used during construction
– We do not use latex gloves in our office and have found nitrile gloves to be a better and safer alternative
– BPA-free dental materials
– Hand towels and hand dryers instead of paper towels reduce paper waste
– Paperless computer system
– Water-free vacuum, saving many gallons of water per day (Dry/VAC)
– Our office is in a LEED certified building
– No fluorescent lights, 100% LED lighting system thoughout the office